These were once a staple at any party I hosted...a recipe first introduced to me by my cousin Erin. I haven't made them in a few years, and given my newfound obsession with whipped cream vodka, I thought this was the perfect time to revisit an old favorite.
Key Lime Pie is usually considered a summer flavor, but I think because of the green color, it totally passes for a holiday drink.
My friend Sophia decided to have a girls holiday dinner in which we met at her house for drinks on a Monday night, and moved onto Perbacco Ristorante for dinner. Enter the Key Lime Pie Martinis.
Whatever you do, DO NOT skip the graham cracker rim. It totally makes this drink. I used a gluten-free graham-flavored animal cracker. You can use any type of graham cracker...just don't skip this step. You'll also need whipped cream vodka (or vanilla vodka if you can't find it), Key Lime liquor, pineapple juice, and limes.
After pulsing graham crackers in a food processor, transfer to a plate. Rim a martini glass with a lime wedge and dip in crushed graham crackers. Garnish with a lime wheel.
Key Lime Pie Martini
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: cocktail graham crackers lime vodka
- 2 parts pineapple juice
- 1 part Pinnacle Whipped Vodka (or vanilla vodka)
- 1 part KeKe Beach Key Lime Liquor
- Juice of half of a lime
- graham crackers
- lime wheel (for garnishing)
- Pulse graham crackers in a food processor, transfer to a plate. Rim a martini glass with a lime wedge and dip in crushed graham crackers. Garnish with a lime wheel.
- Combine vodka, lime liquor, pineapple juice and lime juice in a shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into prepared martini glass.
Powered by Recipage